Contemplative in his dark throne, the leader of the Evil Warriors of Eternia plans his next conquest schemes to achieve his greatest purpose: to possess the secrets of the ancient Castle Grayskull and become the master of the universe. Firmly holding his Havoc Staff in his right hand, he watches with his empty eyes while his chin stands on his left hand, thinking such malicious thoughts that would cause even his most loyal followers to tremble. Iron Studios proudly present the statue “Skeletor on Throne Deluxe - Masters of the Universe - Art Scale 1/10”, a luxurious edition, full of details based on the original references.
Member of the Evil Horde and disciple of the malefic Hordak, the villain Skeletor is the main antagonist of the franchise Masters of the Universe, and the most dangerous threat on planet Eternia. An extremely powerful sorcerer, the series suggests that in the past he was Keldor, lost half-brother of King Randor that disappeared in another dimension. Rescued by Hordak, Keldor became a Warlord and attacked the Hall of Wisdom with a group of warriors, where he faced the then Captain Randor and his officers. In a duel against Randor, Keldor threw an acid flask on his opponent, that while blocking it, caused the content of the flask to return and hit Keldor’s face, who was saved by Hordak by transforming his melted face into a skull and making him reborn as Skeletor, that returned to get revenge from the now King Randor and dominate the mystic powers of Castle Grayskull. Establishing his base of operations in the Snake Mountain, the merciless sorcerer controls an army of warriors that serve him on his headquarters and has as his greatest rival the hero He-Man.
Revealed on Inside Iron Studios Day, the Lord of the Snake Mountain and He-Man’s greatest arch-enemy is Iron Studios’ second statue of the MOTU Art Scale 1/10 line to be presented, already available for Pre-Order. Check out, also available for Pre-Order, the statue “Prince Adam - Masters of the Universe - Art Scale 1/10” by Iron Studios with the alter ego of the most powerful man in the universe, and the Toy Art stylized versions “He-Man - MOTU – MiniCo” and "Skeletor - MOTU – MiniCo”. Soon more Master of the Universe news by Iron Studios.
- Upon placing a pre-order, we will issue a pre-order voucher statue Skeletor on Throne (Deluxe) - Masters of the Universe - Art Scale 1/10 - Iron Studios. Each voucher guarantees your reservation and priority spot in the final purchase of the product according to the following rules:
- The Voucher is a digital product and cannot be exchanged or refunded after 14 calendar days of purchase.
- Final Product Price: US 299,99 dollars
- The voucher is personal and non-transferable. At the moment of the pre-order, you must provide a valid email and personal Document Number. This information will be used to access the product’s page when it becomes available.
- The amount paid in the pre-order reservation will be deducted from the final value of the product when it is available for sale.
- When the product is available for sale, the buyer will be notified to the registered email,
ensuring the early access to the product reserved.
- The Voucher guarantees the reservation of the product for 5 calendar days counting from our notification sent by email to the buyer.
-Within the 5-day period, the buyer must access the product’s page and pay the outstanding price amount (Product + Shipping). The amount paid for the pre-order voucher will be deducted on checkout.
- If the buyer doesn't make the purchase within five calendar days of our notification that the product is available, the product will be released for sale to the general public. You will lose preference and reservation rights, and you will be able to use your credit regarding the amount previously paid for the pre-order only if we still have that product in stock. If, after the 5 calendar days that we guarantee reservation, the product gets sold out, you will lose the amount previously paid for that pre-order, without possibility of refund or using it as a credit on other products.
- Expected arrival: Fourth Quarter of 2022:
- The deadline is just an estimate and the product could arrive before or after the period stipulated above.
- Only if the product’s arrival is delayed for more than six (6) months from the scheduled arrival date, the buyer may withdraw the reservation and receive a refund of the amount paid for the voucher
- It is the buyer's responsibility to inform the correct email address to receive all the updates about the product arrival status.
- The effective delivery of the product will start from the final product purchase date and will follow the shipping estimated time for your area.
- When the product sale starts, the buyer is not obligated to complete the purchase, but the amounts paid for the pre-order voucher will not be refunded.
o Returns are accepted if the buyer notifies Iron Studios within 14 calendar days of receipt of the product of the intention to return the product.
o We will refund the product value except for the pre-order voucher value.
o The voucher value is nonrefundable in the event of the return of a product.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice from time to time in our sole discretion. We will notify you by email of any amendments to these terms and conditions.