Responsible for Treatment
The Responsible for the Treatment is Fine Collectibles Corporation Europe, Sociedade Unipessoal, with headquarters at Rua da Lionesa 446 - Centro Empresarial da Lionesa, Edf . C21 - 4465 - 671, Leça do Balio - Porto. NIPC: 516,111,612.
The personal data collected will be processed and processed by the Data Controller. In addition, personal data can be processed or processed jointly by the companies that make up the group.
Your privacy is important to us. It is IRON STUDIOS ' policy to respect your privacy in relation to any of your information that we may collect on the website www.ironstudios.co , and other websites that we own and operate .
We ask for personal information only when we really need it to provide you with a service or product . We do this by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain the information collected for as long as necessary to provide the requested service or product . When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and we cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be considered acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
Personal information we collect
We collect different types of information for different purposes to provide and improve our service for you.
When using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Name and surname
• Email address
• Phone number
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser's Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in disabling certain features and features on this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
• Cookies related to email newsletters
This website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies can be used to remember whether you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for registered / unsubscribed users .
• Survey-related cookies We
• Form-related cookies
When you submit data using a form such as that found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies can be set to remember the user's details for future correspondence.
• Site preference cookies
To provide a great experience on this site, we provide functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
• This site uses Google Analytics , which is one of the most widespread and reliable analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track items such as how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit, so that we can continue to produce compelling content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies , see the official Google Analytics page .
• Third party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this site, so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies can track items such as the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
• We periodically test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimizations our users appreciate most.
• As we sell products, it is important to understand the statistics on how many visitors to our site actually buy and, therefore, this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you, as it means that we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
• The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and to limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to you.
For more information about AdSense , see the official AdSense privacy FAQs .
• We use advertisements to offset the costs of running this site and provide financing for future developments. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this website are designed to ensure that you deliver the most relevant ads whenever possible, anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest to you.
• Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our ace customers have given the site through one of our partner sites, so that we can credit them properly and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners offer any promotion that can provide you to make a purchase.
How to Contact Us
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
This policy is effective from August / 2020 .